Below: “Do you have any of these swing-wrecking, Kids-Golf-Swing, moves?”
1. Below left: a long, floppy, inconsistent, power-leaking kids-swing.
Below right: a balanced, powerful, Adults Golf Swing (9-iron being used)
2. Below left: off-plane, slice and pull-producing flat-swing…another Kids Golf-Swing-move
3. Below left: a “flippy kids-release” = soft, curling, hooks and slices.
Below right: the correct release = powerful straight-shots
Here is what I did, and what you can do, to create a powerful, consistent, Adults Golf Swing…
1. Master these positions, feelings and movements, shown in the right-hand-side photos, above
2. Join the physical components shown above, with a natural, creative response to the shot needed; in other words: “think, see, feel, and swing” (then review). It’s how the greats played the game.
(“The Greats of Golf”, also had good mechanics; both parts are taught in The Adults Golf Swing Training-Course).
Could you shoot your lowest score ever (within weeks) – with an improved golf swing – like Kjell did? (There are no guarantees, but, who knows?)
60 year old, 4-Handicapper, Kjell, from Sweden, applied what he learned from the Adults Golf Swing information, and within 2 weeks, had his lowest 9 holes ever – a 3-under par, 33.
High handicappers can improve so much by fixing up their Kids-Golf Swing faults, and growing into a strong, Adults Golf Swing.
Low, single-figure golfers – like Kjell above are just one or two refinements away from some “seriously good ball-striking.”
As I said, very good ball-striking can be just a round or two away. Improvement can be non-existent, slow paced, medium paced, or fast (fast: as long as you making the correct refinements to your swing/game).
YOU can transform your swing quickly, by simply doing less.
Follow the training tips and mental-keys that I have developed and highlight in The Adults Golf Swing Training-Course, and you can shave off the rough edges in your swing, quickly; you’ll have a “quieter” yet more powerful Adults Golf Swing – like the Tour-Pro’s have.
The difference between a Kids and an Adults Golf Swing, is 4 shots – in very good rounds and average rounds. See below.
My lowest score 14 years later: 7-under par, with 25 putts, and 15 greens in regulation (the difference is the greens in regulation, which comes from a better golf swing, and ball-striking).
Enroll in the Adults Golf Swing Training-Course,…
…Fix your kids-golf-swing faults, and enjoy striking the ball cleaner, and with more power and accuracy
In the Adults Golf Swing Training-Course, receive:
- Access to the video-library (12 videos)
- 8 training-lessons over 6 weeks – for continued learning (format: as in The Truth About Putting)
- Email access to me with questions
- The Adults Golf Swing eBook.
A taste of the Adults Golf Swing-Lessons you will learn in the training-course:
- Video and text lesson: “Learn the easy way to master the correct Adults takeaway, and hinging of the wrists. This sets you up for an excellent, repeatable backswing.”
- Video and text lesson: “Learn how an excellent swing should feel.” The best golf is played with “feel” – “not a checklist of positions”. Learn the correct feel, then apply it
- 2 x Videos, and text lessons: All great players had – and have, great, balance, tempo, and control of their swings. You are taught how to master these vital aspects.
- Video and text lesson: “Learn to play the pin-seeking high-iron shot”…
…High-irons are easy when you have a simple, balanced, 3/4-swing; you can literally hit shot after shot to within 10ft of the pin.
All ball-striking greats, played this shot with this swing …think Hogan, Moe Norman, Greg Norman, Trevino, etc. This type of swing is also perfect for fairway bunker-shots, and hitting out of divots – cleanly!
- Video and text: The chain-reaction golf swing. Join up your better mechanics, into a chain-reaction, natural, feel-based golf swing
- Videos and text: Learn how to increase power and accuracy with your 3-wood/metal and Driver. I take you through how to achieve a balanced, powerful, streamlined swing
- Videos and text: “From slices to straight-shots. I take you through the keys you need to straighten out slices.”
- Videos and text: From hooks and big draws, to straight-shots. Many mid, to low-markers, could play so much better if they simply curved the ball less. The best players hit the ball very straight. I give you keys to work on to straighten your shots (if you are someone that has too much curve on your shots.