Welcome, my name is Anthony,
In the last decade or so there has been a revolution in putting…
… I call it: “The Putting-Revolution”.
Just recently, in the middle of writing The Putting-Revolution E-Report, I played a game of golf with a golf-club member…
In the past, many golfers have struggled with short-putts and making too many 3-putts.
Even some of the greats of golf struggled with putting – before we had this information. Look at Ben Hogan for example…
The Putting-Revolution works by “freeing your body and mind up to the target,” like how a Hunter responds to a target; instinctively natural; unconsciously-competent; the ideal mind-body connection.
In the late 1990’s I struggled with my putting…
… I was doing a Golf-Pro Trainee-ship at the time and had a typical “putting-stroke focus.” This focus restricted my putting success and slowed my golf improvement; I could never go really low (mid 20’s for putts for 18 holes).
Back then, I was always looking at ways to improve my golf and scoring; I started studying the best putters and books from leading golf-psychologists. I started practising differently and thinking differently about putting – and as a result – amazing things started to happen…
Look at this old “playing-diary” from when the “magic started” back in the late 90’s…
9/18 greens in regulation. 23 Putts. 3-Under par. 1st Place.
I continue to average 28-29 putts every round I play, but sometimes I go much lower…
Brad Faxon and Arron Baddely became the best putters on the U.S. Tour. They both use Putting-Revolution principles as do the leading putters. They are unconscious of the mechanics of their strokes; they focus on other crucial elements.
Introducing “The Putting-Revolution eReport”
Pick Up Your Copy Below For Free
Inside you will learn:
- The Key principles that you can use straight away in your next game (hardly any practice required)
- What I told Ray that transformed his putting mid-round from 3-putts to 7 one-putt greens in his last 10 holes (use this straight away)
- What Brad Faxon focused on when he was putting – to become the best putter on the U.S. Tour
- I lay out the main principles of “The Putting-Revolution” that help me average 28 putts/round and often go as low as 23-24 putts per round (the report is 11 pages)
- Learn how club-golfer, Joan, had 24 putts for 18 holes, on route to winning her club-championships by 20 shots – while not aiming her putter at the hole
- Free golf-improvement e-letter (unsubscribe at anytime)
Enter Your Name And Email Below And I Will Send You A Copy Of The Report To Your In-Box
To start off with, you will be receiving “Ray’s story” (via email) which includes keys you can use straight away, then you will receive The Putting-Revolution tomorrow.